I joined the Thompson Middle School family at the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year as an 8th Grade Math teacher. I am passionate about teaching math, meeting the students where they are, and helping them to grow their knowledge. Before TMS, I taught high school math for many years and am able to use that experience to help prepare my students for future success.
- 1st Period - Conference (7:30am - 8:27am)
- 2nd Period - 8th Grade Math
- 3rd Period - 8th Grade Math
- 4th Period - 8th Grade Math
- 5th Period - 8th Grade Math (Co-Teach Class)
- 6th Period - Level Up
- 7th Period - 8th Grade Math (Co-Teach Class)
- 8th Period - 8th Grade Math (Co-Teach Class)
Tutorials are offered after school on Tuesdays from 4:20pm - 4:50pm. Other times available by appointment ONLY.
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics (Texas A&M Commerce)
- Masters of Education in Educational Leadership (UT Tyler)